Friday, July 5, 2013

Gift Box

Hi Everyone

Welcome to a new month!  Isn't this year just flying and the months passing in a flash! July already, before we can blink we need to be making Christmas cards! ;-)

Denise here to share a gift box with you today. It was a little box that I altered and one which I hope to use shortly.


I covered my box with beautiful papers from my Zeus and Zoe Kit, and then added a punched trim around the lid. I added some gorgeous May Arts Trim around the middle, and then went to work on the lid itself. I first painted a Design Worx chipboard and stuck that down, and then added all the little goodies on top. 


I always think that a gift is really so very special, when you can give it in a special packaging, and really made it look awesome.


Please check out the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop for these wonderful goodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and having a look.
Have a super day!
Denise

6 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

absolutely gorgeous!!
http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Beautiful box!! Would look amazing sitting on my desk :-)

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Norma Gomez said...

Gorgeous box Denise and I love, love, love that color palette!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Denise! I love all the details..Thank you so much!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Really beautiful Denise!

MEGHA said...

beautiful box !!!!!